Please take ACTION now and read this landing page on my blog.
I hope this inspires you to read more pages I wrote.
Please take ACTION now.
I decided to start this retirement blog so I can exchange retirement planning knowledge.
I personally have completed a lot of retirement research over the last 10+ years.
As I find relevant topics and points of views I will update my blog with brief articles. Please enjoy reading my blog. To get right to the point, my strategy is to share my early retirement and retirement planning knowledge with as many people as possible around the world. Throughout my blog, I will share certain critical comments which I will highlight with the words
NOTE: ACTION: Consider my critical comments as key insights which could have a direct impact if you decide to develop your own retirement strategic plan.
Personally, the light bulb went off for me about 10 years ago when I realized that I did not have a strong retirement strategic plan. How do I develop a retirement plan?
So I started to develop my 10 year Retirement Strategic Business Plan.
Throughout my blog, I will share key learnings and marketplace evidence to inspire you to take control of your financial retirement future. Only you can determine what that financial retirement future will look like. So in my blog, I will not share my personal strategy or results as that is not the purpose. I will share my 10+ years of research which is an ongoing process. Please bookmark my blog, www.earlyretirementat55.com as I plan on providing new insights and marketplace benchmarks.
If you have additional knowledge which is similar to my blog theme then please post your comments below. It would be great to connect with similar like minded people. I look forward to hearing from you.
If we could impact as many people as possible then I envision a future civilization which enables retirement savings behavior as a number one priority in all households. The actions need to be realistic within your own financial situation. The results will vary based on your contributions and efforts.
One thing that inspired me at first was that I learned that saving for retirement has nothing to do with your annual income. After your annual review you may need to re-evaluate your ROI and course correct where needed./span
The Purpose Of My Blog: Early Retirement amp; Retirement Planning
Note: Action Required
- Most Americans are not saving enough for retirement
- Retirement future financial stability years are at risk
- Many Americans don’t have a strong retirement savings plan
- Future retirees personal lifestyle will drastically change compared to the previous generation
- The retirement housing market will change
- Retirees may opt to execute a reverse home mortgage to survive
- A portion will downsize their home
- A small portion of people can afford to retire at age 55
- Early retirement is classified at age 55
- The average retirement age is ~65
- The average American has only saved $150,000 for retirement
- A portion will be forced to rent their housing
- A portion may need to move in with their children
- The lower income demographics will increase
- The future wealth of the country will be controlled by a small portion of the American population
- A portion will be forced to work-full time and/or part time to survive
I hope I can make you aware of this serious problem. The bottom line is you must take charge and develop a 10 year retirement savings plan that will meet your future lifestyle.
I hope on my blog I’ve captured enough evidence to inspire you.
Only you can change your retirement future!
FOLLOW ME ON MY TWITTER @CLYDE1234NJ TO LET ME KNOW FUTURE IDEAS THAT INTEREST YOU.